Thursday, June 11, 2015

HOPE

Hello All,
My hope in writing this blog is to create a treasury of my favorite knit and crochet patterns...my tried and trues....my Good and Faithful Knits.

There are many in my giant notebooks.  Patterns, that is.  I have separated them into two groups:

1. Patterns I have knitted and would knit again, and
2. Patterns I have not yet attempted but am anxious to try, with the hope of course, that they too will become a treasured addition to my faithful compendium.

You know the ones I mean. Those patterns that make the yarn flow, effortlessly, through your fingers. The ones you can always count on to turn out...that turn out well and please their recipient, with just enough repetition to make them soothing, comforting, and just enough variation to keep them interesting, challenging, and to keep us motivated, we knitters.

At least they do for me.  And that is why I love them.

That being said, I shall regale you with my latest Good and Faithful Knit upon my return.

Blessings and Good Night, my Good and Faithful Knitters.